Rooting Android is the ultimate ways to enjoy damn thing on your Android phone, it is not difficult either. You could quickly unlock the bootloader and get your device rooted in a matter of minutes, thanks to the developers. Who had developed tons of software, apps to get your device rooted. Framaroot is one of them, developed by the most popular Android community XDA.
Suppose, if you had rooted your Android device using framaroot or any other apps, but how come you know whether your device has root access? there is an easy way to know, let’s dive in!
Check If Your Device Is Rooted Properly
- First of all, head over to play store and download root checker.
- Open the root checker application.
- If you’re on Android 6.0 and later, you have to grant some permissions.
- In verify root tab, tap verify root. ( You may have to provide the root access)
- Then, you’ll see whether your device is properly rooted or not.
If the root access it not properly install, you have to rework from the ground again. Make sure your device is supported from the rooting software/app. If you’re rooting your device using framaroot, then you could go through this article to check supported devices.