Framaroot apk is one among the best rooting apps available for the Android phone, framaroot helps you to root your android phone without any computer or laptop need in one click. If you’re are looking to download framaroot apk, then you’re landed on the official web page. Framaroot apk supports a wide array of smartphone brand and model which makes it the hands down one-click root app of all time. Guess what, like most of the app even framaroot is not available in the Google Play Store. You have to download framaroot file and install to your mobile. Downloading the files isn’t a secure option, but through official websites, you can go.
Let’s see what’s framaroot actually is, then we will also see how you can download framaroot apk and root your device in no time. Let’s start the show!
Framaroot – Download Framaroot Apk Latest Version 2018
What is Framaroot?
Framaroot is a freeware android application that helps you to root most of the phones without any use of computer or laptops. Actually, this was developed by the XDA Developers community, later on, it becomes the go-to solution to get instant root access. As it was developed by a community, not an official development it’s not available in Google Play Store.
Although you’ll get a bunch of one-click root apps like iRoot, Towelroot, and Universal Androot, Framaroot apk is one of the best apps that supports huge list of smartphones. Here is the small table about the rooting app, which will give a glimpse about framaroot.
|Compatibility||Android 2.2 & above|
Download Framaroot Apk For Android
Note – If you are on Android, you might get this type of file will harm your device since we do provide malware free applications you don’t have to worry about any security issues. Tap ok & download framaroot apk file.
How install Framaroot Apk On Android?
Installing Framaroot is not a complicated task, within few taps you are ready with the app installed. Let’s see how you can do that,
- Download framaroot apk by clicking the above download button.
- Then open app drawer on your smartphone and go to, Settings – > Security -> and enable/tick the “Unknown Source.” like in the screenshot below.
- Now open the APK file you have downloaded, may be in your downloads folder.
- You’ll get a popup, click install.
- Once the installation is finished, tap done
How To Root Any Android Phone Using Framaroot App?
- Open Framaroot.
- Select Install SuperSU from the drop-down menu.
- Click on any exploit to get your device rooted.
- Now within few seconds, you’ll get a popup about the status.
- If that was a success you are done, it was a failure then try with another exploit
How To Unroot Your Phone Using Framaroot?
- Open the Framroot.
- Select unroot from the drop down.
- Tap on the exploit which rooted your device.
- Your device would unroot within seconds.
Voila, you have unrooted your Android phone with Framaroot. if you still doubt whether your phone is rooted or not, then just download the android root checker. It will let you know whether your phone has root access or not. Let’s see some of the frequently asked questions about Framaroot apk.
Some Alternative Apps Like Framaroot
Although framaroot is a great Android rooting tool, still it is not perfect. It has the limitation on which smartphone & Android OS it support, so if framaroot is not compatible with your smartphone, you could check out these alternative apps.
Kingoroot – kingoroot supports over 6000 smartphone models ranging from Android Gingerbread to Nougat. It is a free one click root apk (this app is also not available in play store like others). You can download the mobile app or desktop software to get your device rooted. They have detailed tutorials to root the smart phones check it out. A go to solution for rooting your mobile, apart from framaroot apk.
Towelroot – It another great alternative to framaroot, which was developed by Geohot developers. It does support a decent number of smartphone brands and models in the latest version. Apart from rooting your Android device, it automatically wipes all the Bloatware, trackers and other thing unnecessary things from your device. You don’t have to install any third party app to do that.
iRoot -It is an old yet popular rooting solution which was known as vRoot later they had rebranded to iRoot. According to some source it had rooted over 25 million Android devices all over the world, that’s a lot of devices. It is available for both Windows PC & Android, which supports over 2000 smartphone models. A great framaroot alternative after all. Check our article on some of the best one click rooting apps to get a nice picture.
Benefits Of Rooting Android Phone
- Rooting Android is one of the best ways to get most out of your smartphone. With the help certain root apps, you can pretty much control most of the aspects. Apps like Game Killer, Lucky patcher or Root Explorer Apk for Android and amazing apps to hack or modify games and in-app purchases which require root permissions.
- The Certain smartphone comes preloaded with lots of bloatware software, operating system skins, which are hard to uninstall without root access. If you had root privileges, you can get rid of any bloatware and even stock apps. That’s the power of rooting
- Like Bloatware, you can also get rid of the user interface. Wondered how? With the help of custom ROMs, you can pretty much bring any Android skins ( UI top of the Stock Android) to any smartphone running Android.
- Annoyed with the in-app advertisements, pop-ups? There is a solution for rooted users. With Adblockers you can pretty much block all the ads or popup in your mobile.
- Did your smartphone brand withdraw the update promise? Don’t worry if you were rooted, you can install any latest Android version by flashing your device. Do check the requirement before you begin the process.
- Apps like Greenify will help you in many ways. It terminates the unnecessary backgrounds tasks and help you in saving battery life and also increase the smartphone raw performance to a degree.
- Root access isn’t complete without the app like Titanium Backup and Helium. These are the savior if you need to clone your Android device. These apps will help you to backup App data and restore on the new device which cuts down the login or other tedious processes.
Drawbacks of rooting Android
- No matter how many experts you’re in the field if you somehow mess with something, you’ll be left with bricked smartphone. If is recommended to go through the steps thoroughly before you start the process. Check for the rooting app or software compatibility with your smartphone.
- You’ll no longer get the official warranty, rooting breaks your device warranty. Although, we can unroot the device so that service center will not notice, but think twice before you root.
- Once you’re rooted, if might not get official updates (It depends on the brand). Although you can flash any other custom ROM, you’ll miss the official updates.
Rooting has the mixture of both merits and drawbacks, it’s up to whether to root your device are not.
1. Will Framaroot apk root My device?
Yeah, but it depends on your manufacturer and Android version you have. For most parts, most of the brand with Android v2.3 or higher will work fine. Check out framaroot supported devices & exploits list, to know whether your device is supported or not.
2. Failed to root my android phone?
Unfortunately, your device is not supported by the Framaroot. Better you have to select the different exploit or try any other rooting app like iRoot.
3. Can I unroot my device with Framaroot?
Yeah, you can. Follow the steps in the article to unroot your device. Remember, if you had rooted your device with Framaroot, then only you can unroot with framaroot. If you had rooted any other software or instant root APKs then you won’t unroot your device using Framaroot.
4. Can I get older versions of framaroot apk?
Yes, you can download framaroot v1.9.3 or older downloads, just click here to visit the download page.
5. Which Smartphone brands can framaroot app root?
Framaroot app can root Samsung, LG, Google, OnePlus, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Honor, Moto, Asus, & other smartphone manufacturing brands.
6. Getting “your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot” message?
your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot means, your android device is not compatible with this application. Better reinstall & give it a shot!
7. Will Framaroot apk root my Older Android devices?
Absolutely, if you older version of the Android operating system, framaroot absolutely supports Gingerbread, Froyo, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean & KitKat.
8. Will Framaroot harm my phone?
Nope, not at all. Framaroot is not developed to harm any phone in any way. But make sure you download it from the official website aka https://framarootapkdownload.co/.
Framaroot apk is one of the best one-click root apps that roots most of the smartphone. Framaroot supports most of the smartphone brands including Samsung, LG, Asus, Intex, One Plus and many others. If you need any kind of suggestions then let us know in the comment section below. Hope you rooted your Android mobile phone without using any computer by downloading Framaroot apk, keep visiting for future updates.
Hope you rooted your Android mobile phone without using any computer by downloading Framaroot apk latest version, keep visiting for future updates.